The rise of artificial intelligence has led to widespread concern about the role of humans in the workplaces of the future.
Indeed, Israeli historian, futurist and publishing sensation Yuval Noah Harari warns in his most recent book 21 Lessons for the 21st Century that there might one day be little need for human labour.
- ^ 21 Lessons for the 21st Century (www.ynharari.com)
- ^ Homos Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow (www.ynharari.com)
- ^ papers and books (users.tpg.com.au)
- ^ final book (global.oup.com)
- ^ international group of philosophers (www.routledge.com)
- ^ incommensurables (users.tpg.com.au)
- ^ Curious Kids: are robots smarter than humans? (theconversation.com)
- ^ my view (jetpress.org)
Authors: Allan McCay, Law Lecturer, University of Sydney